DAN DAN

The theme is good, it would've been better if the block would look like a human..

Infiltration Infiltration

Great! It reminded me of Raptor: The call of shadows.. An old Dos Game if you don't know.

Nikkita31 responds:

Hello Demonic Overmind.

We're glad you liked it.

Yeah! I just seen it now. It is also similar to 1941 (counter attack). But of course those are classic Rom games that started everything. If you guys wanted to add something cool , let us know. As long as it is not too hard to do, we will add them up.

-Renegade Games.

Spaceship!! Alpha v0.5.0 Spaceship!! Alpha v0.5.0

Bug Found, Ship doesn't move That smooth, The green and dark purple..

ThePandaSenpai responds:

I tried reproducing the bug and I couldn't. Could you specify it a bit more? Thank you!

These Eyes These Eyes

Everything looks great, especially the piano had some feels to it~!
The start looked flawless imo
Gritty bass has its own place but according to drum n bass arrangement there should be just pure melodic part with just synths and lead running at the bridge after the drop which I think was missing here.
You should also try putting in different FM basses at different parts. just one FM bass(well that's what I think) makes the song kinda repetitive.
The sub bass was good and heavy. Great use of fx.

Nothing much to complain about, It's great track overall!
Keep it up!

5TanLey responds:

kk, thx for the tips :)

The Best Ever [Techno] The Best Ever [Techno]

Holy Crap! Maybe I'm too obsessed with the genre, but the start was amazing and so were the riffs!

Get your fuckin' hands up!

DJStriden responds:

Glad you like this one :) Again, everything was by design. I'll definitely be making more like this :)

Heart's Melody II [Techno Dream Trance] Heart's Melody II [Techno Dream Trance]

The theme seemed cool here, just one minor problem here was the lead was too overpowering at the drop for me to hear and enjoy all other elements. You might try ducking the lead into the mix with other elements running as you did in your older songs. Great work as expected! Keep it up.

DJStriden responds:

Well, what can I say. I did it on purpose. I have other songs with greater dynamic range, if that's your cup o' tea.

Commission: Isaac125 Commission: Isaac125