The Best Ever [Techno] The Best Ever [Techno]

Holy Crap! Maybe I'm too obsessed with the genre, but the start was amazing and so were the riffs!

Get your fuckin' hands up!

DJStriden responds:

Glad you like this one :) Again, everything was by design. I'll definitely be making more like this :)

Heart's Melody II [Techno Dream Trance] Heart's Melody II [Techno Dream Trance]

The theme seemed cool here, just one minor problem here was the lead was too overpowering at the drop for me to hear and enjoy all other elements. You might try ducking the lead into the mix with other elements running as you did in your older songs. Great work as expected! Keep it up.

DJStriden responds:

Well, what can I say. I did it on purpose. I have other songs with greater dynamic range, if that's your cup o' tea.

Sound of Magic [Orchestral EDM] Sound of Magic [Orchestral EDM]

hahah, I know where's the inspiration coming from, 'monody' from fatrat right?

Everything seemed alright except the drums around 1 minute mark, they were just too fast or maybe badly mixed, but they just didn't fit well into the mood. This song seemed all over the place.

DJStriden responds:

It was a total accident.

The mood changed man. It completely changed, and I made it fast on purpose. I'm sorry you didn't like it :( I'll try something consistently paced next time.

Jack O' Hearts Jack O' Hearts

Pretty much good song, but it's a lot repetitive. Instrumentation is kinda good, but for it to be a dance genre, it should have a solid beat. It looks like you just changed the instruments keeping the melody same throughout the song which makes it too much repetitive and boring as we progress.

The melody is good, you just need to do some work with riffs. Give it some movement, it lacked pads and synths as well. Try adding those and fill all frequency spaces. As this being your third song, your progress is great! Keep it up.

Cheers.

AWildCard responds:

Okay, thanks for the feedback man !
Very helpful !

{dj-N} Universe Within Me {dj-N} Universe Within Me

very well made, but the stereo spread on the claps on alternate kicks is what I don't prefer, I mean I dunno but it doesn't feel that great like without stereo one, rest all is pretty well mixed.

Keep it up!

Iudex Gundyr (DS3 Collab) Iudex Gundyr (DS3 Collab)

Pure Beast!
the start was a bit I would say 'normalish'/'not my style', but the drop!!
Damn! Loved it.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Yeah, I always hope people will stick with it for the first minute to get to that part.

Glad you liked it, thanks.

Details Details

Holy Shit!
It's perfect, I dunno the significance of the conversation you added at the last.
But it's really great, I can't even point out the mistakes, it's just ready to be used in a movie/animation.

umm, talking about image, for me it was like night forest time with ghosts around someone looking for a path with a big suspense on what's ahead.

Keep it up!

Pandasticality responds:

You paint an image with your words sir, thank you for the review!
- Pandasticality

DJ Striden & Kestutis K - Refraction [Electro-House] DJ Striden & Kestutis K - Refraction [Electro-House]

Heck yeah! Time to go pro~ Love you!

We're glad you like it!

Final Dream [Techno Dream Trance] Final Dream [Techno Dream Trance]

Loved It!! The reverb isn't much high, everything looks perfect and the dreamy feel you in all of your songs give me chills :0

Music Is My Thing [Electro] Music Is My Thing [Electro]

Amazing sounds as always, and also the same mistake as always, 'Too much of Reverb'...

DJStriden responds:

The reverb just got 10 db louder in my next track.